CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年11月23日星期一

第二十九章 m i useless?

mayb i m uselsee n tat's y i speechless when she ask those questions....
i rely get hurt n cried alr...
moodless these few dayss....
n what she said was kept refreshing in my mind
coz it rely hurt me....
at night...
i kept telling myself tat it was juz a joke..

on ajk meeting
she rely called vivian kong2cum...
n my heartbeats stopped when i saw they2were walking towards us...
i told myself in heart...
it is not a joke....
n i rely down at tat time...
i kept controlling my feeling during the meeting...
n nothing happened at first
but finally she said
''i dun care whtever method u do it..secretary muz re-do the ajk list..''
n i finally broke down n tears rolled down on my cheek...
n others were looking at me...
mayb tat thought tat i m rely useless n childish
such small case oso wanna cry...
but they never noe wht had happened yesterday night
n they all changed the topic so tat they wont juz paid attention on me..
n finally my tears were ''in control''....

we had planned2go2greenbox tis thursday...
at first..
i rely eager2go wif them...
mayb py n cy wil tink tat i m 'traitor'...
coz the2 n i alr planned2go oso b4 pmr...
but if i go wif others geng...
sure they will shouted at me 'TRAITOR'....
hahahaha.....
but i rely dun care about tat at first as i noe the2will 4give me..
but now...
i rely moodless alr...
coz if i go tis thursdsay....
sure i will c her oso
n i decided not2go alr.....

n finally...
she told me tat she was juz joking....= =
wht the.....
i rely get hurt these daysss...
n finally it juz a joke...?
omg.......
i rely hope tat such joke will never happen again...

dun tink i m alwax a happy-go-lucky person
bcs u all dunnoe myheart is tearing althought i m laughing...

0 comments: