CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年7月14日星期二

第二章 y u r like tis?hate..

y u r like tis...?
y u steal my money...?
i was shocked when i saw u open my private box
n picking the money frm the 'ampau' tat i kept all my money inside it....
u were caught red-handed...
yet u stil wan 2 lie 2 me...
don't u tink i m rely a stupid...?
i noe tis isn't the 1st time u did it...
my 'ampau' nw is empty alr...
i cnt blif...
if u badly need the money...
y dun u tel me honestly but took my money without saying any word?
i dunoe until when i can control myself...
dun let me lost control n tel mom...
u better behav urself b4 i rely do it...
hate....
~y.断翼天使~

3 comments:

依桦 说...

who's tat? make you so annoyed?

依桦 说...

ooi! change your time la.... wrong d la..

✖y.断翼天使^^ ✖ 说...

yalo..alr change..haha..^^..u should noe who is the person...the person who alwax argue wif me...haha..