CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年12月25日星期五

第三十八章 8

lol....
yesterday the news announced tat those who got 8A is more 1810 thn laz year....
n thn mum decided2buy toto..
the no. of 1810.....
==....
lol....
thn i told her buy no. 8
she ignored me....
today morning....
no.8 rely cum out liao....
(sory4the broken eng..haha...XD)
if mum got buy yesterday...
will get RM300++ le...
lol...
y i alwax ask her2buy the no. but she ignore me..
n thn finally the no. rely cum out liao....
sienz liao lo~
>.< if not..
i cn get RM100 frm her 2 go hanging around wif frez de...
hahahaha...^^

today father ask me belanja coz i got satifice result in pmr...
lol...==
y should i belanja him but not he reward me le....?
== n thn i told him....
"i wanna belanja u oso...but i bankrap liao..
juz left RM5 in my wallet..a box of cigarette oso cnt buy4u...."
hahahaha....XD
n thn i continued...
''lor...i ask mum2buy no.8 but she ignored me...
if she buy..thn i can belanja u lo~''
wht a gud excuse....(i thought..hehe)

lol....
2mr bro hav2go singapore liao...
shuang la~
but his gf gonna take the whole pc n internert server2her house..
it means tat.....
i cnt on9 about 2weeksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss le.....
OMG!!!! what the.....>.<
gonna miss the pc...
my FB...
my MSN....
my BLOG....
lol.....

ToT....(crying~)
can any1 lead me a tissue..pls~
hahaha....XD


~y.断翼天使~

0 comments: